Here is our Commitment to Privacy:
Thank you very much for working with www.karmaeffects.com. We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy online. This page explains how we collect, use and protect the information that you provide to us. We respect your privacy and intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- Information That You Provide Us – We accept and store any information that you submit on karmaeffects.com or by any other means. For example, you may provide personal information when you place an order, request a publication, or contact us. This information may include name, address, phone numbers, email address, credit card and payment information, and other personal information.
- Web Site Use Information – We collect and analyze technical information about how customers interact with karmaeffects.com including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, pages viewed, links, dates and times, and other information.
- Email Information and Contact Forms – We may collect, store, and use any information that you submit via email or any of the forms on our website. We may also collect information about email communications such as confirming that an email was opened or which links were clicked.
- How We Use Collected Information – We use collected information for the purpose of administering our business activities such as completing and tracking orders, customer service, communicating with customers, administering giveaways and other promotions, customizing the shopping experience, troubleshooting, improving the website design and functionality, and other business uses. From time to time, we may send you promotional messages by mail or email. You will always have the option to opt out of such communications (see below). We do not intentionally share your information with third parties except as required by law or to facilitate business operations (such as shipping partners and payment processors).
- How We Protect Your Information – In order to protect your information, we have put in place appropriate electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards. We utilize standard encryption/security technology to protect data transfer and our information systems are treated with the highest regard for security. In addition, we limit access to customer information to only authorized personnel.
- How You Can Review or Correct Your Information – To review or correct your personal information, or to change your communication preferences, please email us at email@example.com. Any of our staff members will be glad to help. You may choose to stop receiving promotional communications at any time. If you have subscribed to any of our email newsletters, you may unsubscribe anytime.
Links to Other Websites – As we have no control over the content or practices employed by other websites we do not link any website from our website except for websites we have created within our company.
Your Consent – By using our website you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. If we change our policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our website to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.