Returns & Exchange
- What if there is a problem with my order? As unlikely as that may seem, if there is a problem with your order, contact us immediately by email : email@example.com We have no set policy other than doing whatever it takes to make you happy and fix the problem as soon as possible..
- What if I receive a defective product? In rare cases it’s possible that a product has a manufacturing defect. If you believe you have received a defective product, the first thing you should do is contact our support team. Yyou can complete our online support request form and we will respond quickly as possible. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs to replace the unit for you.
- “No Problem” Return Policy
- We want you to be completely happy with your order. If you are not satisfied with any product, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within 10 days from the receiving date. If your purchase was eligible for Free Shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
- Returns must be in the complete and original packaging with all accessories and complete documentation (owner’s manual, warranty card, quick start guides etc.), and can not show signs of wear or use.
- How To Make A Return Since we are all about personal contact and personal service, it all begins with your email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an RA number (Return Authorization) that you should write on the shipping label. We’ll take it from there.